Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Naughty Reindeer and getting ready for Christmas

Things have been a bit quiet this week. After my week long blog event for underwear and Thanksgiving... I took a few days just for myself. I've been working on getting ready for the Christmas season in RL and SL and decided today to give you yet another great post that includes a little festive spirit and..... of course underwear since I'm still being to lazy to get dressed most the time.


Here's a naughty reindeer, sitting right outside my house with no Santa in his sleigh.....




So I hijacked the sleigh and took a pic in it!




-What I'm wearing -

Makeup: Pink Acid - Midnight Doll Face Makeup
Hair: Truth - Janice with roots in Swedish
Nails: Mandala - Option Long Nails in Ocher
Shirt: Blah - My Used Baseball tee in Ma Shake
Panties: Blah - My Sweet Lingerie in Psychedelic Love
Shoes: N-Core - Chic in Platine

No comments:

Post a Comment