Sunday, November 13, 2011

In the Spirit of the Holidays......

Meet Delta Spanton..... this is a totally wonderful woman whom I met in SL.She has a wonderful personality. Warm and friendly..... I happened to be standing nearby and looked over.



Something inside me said. "Hey LyLi, it's the Holidays, why don't you offer this woman a makeover?" So I did.... she was thrilled with the idea and so I handed her a shape I've made and that's where it began.

We went to the beach where I snapped that pic, I ordered a few things through Marketplace, but well you know how marketplace can be sometimes. This spurred an in world shopping trip...... and off we went. First to Truth, to grab some hair. I had her pick out a style she liked as well as I picked out one additional for her, just so she would be able to change her look up as she wanted.

Next we went to a few skin stores, LeagueAl Vulo and Curio...... nothing seemed to feel just right for her. Being that I feel skin is a highly personal and important choice and for those that can't figure out the maker of my own that I wear 99% of the time I don't even tell them, I had her take her time, try on lots of demos, etc. ...... so then we went to good ole Laqroki.... she found one there she felt comfortable in as that was the number one requirement; and often, for people new to getting into skins... LAQ is often a first place for them anyway and while we were there I had her pick out some eyes.

Then it was off to do some shopping...... we went to a little known and lower cost shop called Phoenix Rising for a few mix and match pieces, but anyone that knows me, knows I am all about Sticky Fingers. So then we were off to Sticky where I had her go pick out some of her favorites to work with and to mix and match as well. Admittedly. I could not stop myself from buying a few things for myself. What's not to love about this store?!?!

Last but not least....... we hit N-Core. She picked out some Sharks which is always a great shoe to have in your inventory and I've got to say, once showing her the ropes, she easily picked up on the current SL trends. Once we got back to the house, she unpacked and tried on the goods..... I snapped a few pics, including a new Profile pic and I am most pleased to present to you all... my friend, the new Delta Spanton!









Delta has many outfits and a second hair, but the after look she chose for her after pic, consists of:

My current look of the day consists of:
Hair: Truth - Reese I love this choppy little do'. It's perfect for punk or a casual day.
Skin: I'm not tellin.... but it's not hard to find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment