Saturday, November 5, 2011

D-D-D-D-Dani!!

It's time to plump up those curves for a few of you ladies that have been asking.





Here's Dani, She's 6'1", has a fuller lip, fuller, soft body and a whole lot more padding to the junk in the trunk. This pic doesn't do her quite the justice, but for those of you who have loved my shapes so far offered on the marketplace, I suggest you check out the Dani Demo if you want a little more in the back.

But wait, there's MORE great news!!!  I'm going to now offer the LyLeah shape at a promo price of L350 for a limited time.

You can find my shapes at The Marketplace <-- hint hint, that's a clicky

and last but not least, for those of you wondering what I'm wearing in this pic....
Hair: Truth - Addison with roots in Champagne
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly in Chai
Lingerie: Sticky Fingers - Tube Top and Naughty Panties in Pink

Muahs from LyLi

No comments:

Post a Comment