Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week in Underwear, day 3. I reaaaaaaalllly should be wearing pants!

Ok, so here we are at the Eiffel Tower. It's breathtaking, whether you've been here before or as a first time visit. The last time I came, setting my sun at sunset it was beyond words. This time, I set myself for night, just to soak up a new ambiance with it... and I definitely should of put on some pants, but hey, it's the week in underwear! So boldy, I tp'd on over in today's outfit and wouldn't you know.... I got compliments from three people as well as asked by one of them where I got my lingerie! Up to the top, I flew since it's SL and we can do that... and I found this hand spot with telescope to take in the views!


So if you are looking for somewhere interesting to check out, I definitely suggest the Eiffel Tower whether you've been there before or not. Sometimes just changing your windlight settings can change the impact of the entire place..... and well, checking it out while in your underwear might be a bit bolder move, this top and bra can easily be paired with a great pair of jeans for a sultry yet low key look.

- What I'm Wearing -
Skin: Awww yeah we all know this answer



-+- Other new updates -+-

I'm also working on yet another shape, and hoping to have it finished next week. A few great curves, but some more changes to come facially. fuller lips, a touch broader nose for those of you looking to have a more exotic look. Please stay tuned for the next release on my shapes, she'll be yet another stunner for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment