Sunday, November 20, 2011

A week in underwear, Day 1.

Most that know me, really really well....... know I love fashion, but lately, I've fallen more in love with just wearing my lingerie or whatever cute panties I've come across. As much as I love fashion, I've become a little bit lazy with the onset of winter and well..... a cute lingerie set with the right heels can be very uplifting.


This and Sticky Fingers (who I've fallen in love with everything in their store) has spurred on my current project. I'm going to spend a week in underwear, documenting whatever cute little fashion of the day it is I've come across or come up with and snapping a few photos for you.


Today is Sunday, the 20th of November and today we're going with laid back neutrals. Yes, I actually went out shopping for the Lazy Sunday Sale wearing this and I got a ton of compliments. I can't take credit though, the styling is actually one you can find on the Sticky Fingers board for the pictures of their Cropped Cardigan's.




- What I'm Wearing -

Shape: My own, you can find a version similar on the MP, under LyLeah
Skin: I'm still not telling.... but with a little searching it's super easy to find. :)
Hair: Truth - Janie w/ Roots in Swedish
Top: Sticky Fingers - My Brown Cropped Cardigan 2
Panties: Sticky Fingers - My Brown Cotton Panties
Heels: N-Core - Coquette in Dark Cream


and what's a pic opportunity in your underwear without your very best friend? Meet Jaxi! I love this woman to pieces and she is always stylin...... Here's Jaxi and below is a list of what she's wearing.





Shape: Made by Jaxi herself, aren't her curves exquisite!
Skin: Lara Hurley-Katya Pink Tan
Hair: Truth - Clara in Espresso
Collar Necklace: Mandala - Milky Way Choker in Polly White
Top: d. Select Tops cotton undershirt white flower
Panties: d. Select Underwear cotton panties stripes
Heels: *GF* Strap Shoes "Alex"


No comments:

Post a Comment