Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shapes...... they're an obsession

I'm not quite certain how long it's been now, that I have been continually asked, where I've gotten my shape from. The answer is..... I made my own shape. I took weeks studying different faces, different heights, widths, breast sizes, hip sizes, leg musculature, hand and head sizes. So on and so forth, It had become an obsession to create for myself, what would be my perfect shape to where. I constantly tweaked numbers until I was, 100% satisfied with my appearance.


Having been asked so many times about where I got my shape, has led me to the idea of just how much fun it would be to help others who want a shape that reflects certain attributes they  find beautiful. Attributes such as the curve of the leg as it slides smoothly from hip to thigh, to calf. Or the fine slope of the nose and jaw line. A petite or taller build, with luscious, smooth curves and no choppy lines.


With that being said..... let the launch of Shape Obsession and my blog My SL Addictions, begin!


Peace, love, harmony and party to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment